نامرد

"اگر تکیه گاهی به من دهید دنیا را تکان می دهم"

Friday, May 12, 2006

you know what shits me?
an ex-boyfriend who believes he knows everything and doesn't even know that he even doesnt think! and keeps saying:
I used to count on you!!
I thoght you are smarter than this!!!
I thought you knew more than this!!
I thought you were different!!!
but ya know, I don give a shit anymore to what you say!!
who the hell are "You"?? I am selfish, but you are stupid!
if I don't know much, I admit it! I do admit that I don't know much,
but the thing is, that you even don't know that you are stupid!
I'm not different, Im not that smart and I don expect anyone to count on me!
in fact Im looking for someone who is smart, someone who knows a lot, not someone to praise me! what I need is far more than what you understand!!! I even didn expect you to understand what I need!! I just asked for a little respect!
I'm sorry for you if you think I still love you,
if you think I want to have you, I should say that you are a smart ass!!!
just sit and think a minute, just one minute, but think!! and be honest, and remember that you are not Mr perfect hot guy! you are nothing more than an ex-boyfriend to me!
Im just tired of what you think...have you ever thought about what I think??
I have thought about every single detail of what you said, I spent my "precious"time to realise what you say, I confess that I didn do much for you, but I did a lot for this stupid friendship to last...but seems its not worth it! not anymore...
I don't want you to do anything for me! and if you think Im still in interested in you, you're making a big mistake!
so don't bother and mind your own shit !
get a life!!!!!

p.s. Didn wanna swear, but anyway I think u like it...

0 Comments:

<< Home