نامرد

"اگر تکیه گاهی به من دهید دنیا را تکان می دهم"

Monday, May 29, 2006

Dear Mr. Monster,

I have thought about you for a while, I have thought about your cozy cave and your mushy tail, and finally I want to tell you that, besides your mushy tail and big teeth and your hairy butt, you have something special and good which makes me stay and wait here in the darkness till your big shiny eyes appear. You smell, you snore, you lick yourself, you may have many nasty habits but I think you are a lovely creature overall.
I leave this message for you here, cause I think I can't shout this whole letter nonstop (otherwise you wont hear it, you are soooooo tall man!) and you get tired easily.
please take care of yourself and remember not to squeeze my waist next time, I was about to throw up!

many many kisses
namard

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

:)

Tuesday, May 30, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home