نامرد

"اگر تکیه گاهی به من دهید دنیا را تکان می دهم"

Thursday, October 12, 2006

Dear Mr Monster,

I know it's been a long long time, I should have told you this long ago...I know and I'm truly sorry...the thing is, that I feel something nice and warm and special and unique in you that I haven't seen in any one else. I haven't been to your cave for a long time, though I have missed your dark cozy warm place, I gotta say: I have missed you.
I have missed that unique thing in you. I should have told you before, you have a beautiful mind.
I still don't know what to call that unique thing. I'm going to think about it, and tell you what it is some day. I have been very busy these days...and very desperate and...very tired...and very disappointed...anyway, I still like you a lot and I still want to see you again.

take care of your mushy tail and hairy butt

many many kisses on your hairy chick

Namard

3 Comments:

Blogger 4040e said...

The cave beast misses the butterfly flown on the cave door a sunny day...

Friday, October 13, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

khastaam ye chi begaam, amma tarsidam begi pishe hamkaraam aberoo daraam nagoftaam

Friday, October 13, 2006  
Blogger namard_24 said...

hamkaraye man in blogo nemitunan bekhunan, farsi halishun nemishe...

Friday, October 13, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home